In this course the real estate professional will have the opportunity to review some basic mathematical fundamentals such as fractions, decimals, and percentages, as well as review their respective conversions.
Other topics include:
- Prorations, including those found in real estate taxation.
- How to determine the rates of return on investments.
- Rectangles, triangles, and other shapes.
- Using to loan-to-value ratios to calculate loan points and origination fees.
- Calculating income, rate of return, and values of properties.
- Determining per square foot figures on rents and values.
- Commissions and net proceeds to sellers.
- Calculating non-tax type appreciation and depreciation in value.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule