Despite limited resources and the potential for violent conflict, nature evolved powerful strategies that resulted in a progression of increasingly complex and productive communities. Those principles, applied to the real estate industry, mandate a system of ethics that results in greater and more sustained professional productivity and significantly improves quality of life in our work environment, homes and communities. This course is designed to inform practicing and prospective real estate professionals about the tested and proven ethical strategies, applied to the real estate professional community, that make communities increasingly industrious and fruitful. This course also helps students understand 'productivity' in a human community, as well as the principle to advance and sustain such productiveness. These strategies lead to a system of ethical principles that will improve the quality and prolificacy of one's professional practice and personal life.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the tested and proven ethical strategies that make communities of any kind increasingly productive; Explain how ethical principles apply to the real estate professional community; Define 'productivity' in a human community; Indicate how to improve the productivity of professional practices and the quality of the professional and personal lives of real estate professionals
- Discuss the basic strategies for promoting productivity in both natural and human communities; Recall motivation to be productive; Explain the challenges of conflict mitigation; Summarize the concepts of differentiation, specialization, and cooperation; Describe how these strategies translate to ethical practice in the real estate professional community
- Discuss how productivity promotion strategies are applied; Summarize the different ways people cooperate; Explain productive orders, systems, and investments; Recognize the importance of the conservation of resources
- Summarize the basic strategies to promote productivity such as game theory and cooperation; Discuss the ethical principles of community productivity; Recognize the importance of stability, predictability and experimentation, and the need for a balance between these elements in achieving maximum community productivity; Explain the need for change and adaptation; Identify how experimentation leads to innovation; Differentiate between uniformity and diversity
This course covers the following topics:
- Basic Concepts of Community Ethics
- Ethical Strategies for Promoting Community Productivity
- Applying the Strategies to Promote Productivity
Community Ethics - Nevada Real Estate Division
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have completed this continuing education course. Please close this window to return to your My Training Page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule