This course covers the National Association of Realtors'® Code of Ethics. The course begins with an overview of ethics in business and continues with NAR's full Code of Ethics. This code specifies Standards of Practices for Realtors® and is divided into three parts: Duties to Clients and Customers, Duties to the Public, and Duties to Realtors®. The course then outlines the procedures by which NAR enforces the Code. Finally, the course also covers common illegal and unethical practices that the real estate professional might face in their daily practice.
NAR Code of Ethics - New Jersey Real Estate Commission
- New Jersey Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 20 W. State St.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule