New Jersey 12 Hour Salesperson CE Renewal Package
10 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone looking to renew their real estate license in New Jersey
- Our 12 Hour New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education course has been reviewed and accepted by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission for online distribution. The real estate program covers 12 hours of the required courses,that apply toward real estate continuing education course completion certificates.
Courses included in package:
- Federal Fair Housing (4 hours)
- NAR Code of Ethics (3 hours)
- Tax-Favorable Real Estate Transactions (4 hours)
- Basic Review of Contracts, Purchases and Sales Agreements (4 hours)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Federal Fair Housing||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|NAR Code of Ethics||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Tax Favorable Real Estate Transactions||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Contracts, Purchases & Sales Agreements||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule