The undertaking of real estate transactions is a complex endeavor. Expertise is needed by buyers and sellers of real property in order to assure that profits are maximized while losses are minimized, both of these ends being realized in legal and ethical ways. To gain this expertise, it is common, if not necessary, for buyers and sellers to enter into relationships with those who have expertise in real property issues namely, you.A variety of relationships exist in real estate transactions and they are designed to serve the different means and degrees to which buyers and sellers are represented. These distinct relationship categories are borne of agency law.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and terminology used in real estate valuation and appraisal. Know the legislative duties limited-service representation includes.
- Understand competitive and anticompetitive practices and their effects on consumers and the industry.
- Evaluate the conduct of those in the industry who have come under the scrutiny of the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice.
- Formulate a standard of best practices in navigating through new developments within the industry
Agency Relationships - NYS Department of State Division of Licensing Services Bureau of Educational Standards
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course!
You will now be able to print your certificate online. Please wait at least 30 seconds until the certificate loads on your screen.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule