This course introduces the changes to Chapter 4735 of the Ohio Revised Code that went into effect on September 9, 2012, which apply to Real Estate licensees in the State of Ohio. The course will cover licensing requirements, continuing education, and classes of licenses. Additional topics include agency relationships, dual agency, and the fiduciary responsibilities that licensees have.
Ohio Legal Update - Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 77 South High Street, 20th Floor
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule