After the HUD-I form seems to be completed, the closer has the responsibility of going back over the form to see that everything is correct. Many errors which occur on the form come from charging an item on one side of the form without debiting or crediting to offset the same elsewhere on the statement. This course identifies common mistakes and teaches the professional how to balance the form correctly. When used correctly, the HUD-I Form may also be used as a tool for revealing and solving closing problems.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn about the common mistakes that are made on the HUD-I form
- Learn how to use the HUD-I Form as a tool for revealing and solving closing problems
Checking the HUD-1 - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule