The closer is responsible for preparing the closing documents. These may include: HUD-I Settlement Statement, Deed, Affidavit of No Liens, Satisfaction of Mortgage, Request a Full Reconveyance, Miscellaneous Affidavits to clear title, Quit Claim Deed to clear title or for special interests. This course covers the following topics: errors, preparation of the settlement statement, HUD-I Form including usual use, overview and sources of information for completing the HUD-I Form; the real estate purchase contract, transaction control sheet, assumptions, calculations, prorations, RESPA and taxes.
This course will cover:
- HUD -- 1 Settlement Statement
- Affidavit of No Liens
- Satisfaction of Mortgage
- Request for Full Reconveyance
- Miscellaneous Affidavits to clear title
- Quit Claim Deed to clear title or for special interests
Closing Documents - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule