Communications are those varieties of ways people use to convey an idea or information from one brain to another. Every spoken or written word is subject to interpretation. The speaker or writer interprets and means something by every word which may not be the same interpretation of the listener or reader. Each interpretation is based on the experience of the listener or reader. This course covers the following topics in communication: passive/aggressive behavior, indirect/assertive communication, self-talk that leads to passive/aggressive/indirect/assert behavior, delivery of messages, attentive/active/non-defensive listening, I-language, roadblocks to effective listening and includes a case study in communications breakdown.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand how people use different ways to communicate ideas and information
- Understand the different types of communication like passive/aggressive behavior, indirect and assertive communication
Effective Communications in Management - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule