Before establishing a real estate brokerage operation, the real estate broker should evaluate the various forms of business organizations in an effort to determine which type is best suited for his/her specific goals. This course covers Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Corporations, Site selection, Office design, personnel types, the employee/licensee selection process, and the advantages of buying an existing firm or starting a new company.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn about the various forms business organization before establishing a real estate brokerage operation
- Understand which form of business organization is best suited for their specific goals
Establishing a Real Estate Office - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule