The real estate industry, along with many other industries, is being revolutionized by the Internet. As time goes on, increasing numbers of people gain access to the Internet and use it to satisfy their real estate needs. To avoid being left behind, real-estate professionals need to cultivate an online presence. In this module students will learn about the Internet and how it has affected the real estate industry. Students will also learn about the elements of Web sites and how to market themselves and their sites on the Internet. The final lesson teaches students to communicate effectively over email. The conclusion of this module presents real world dilemmas and applications of the information presented. As the student completes this module, he or she should try to paint a big picture of Internet issues, which the module will address with comprehensive content questions, practices and case studies.
Using the Internet to Serve Clients - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule