Providing basic information about urban planning and zoning ordinances and their vital and significant role is the sole intent of this course. Topics include: police power and general powers of municipalities, planned unit development provisions, Board of Adjustment, the process of local government planning, special zoning districts, individual use considerations, zoning changes, subdivision regulations, building codes and variances.
Introduction to Zoning - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2401 N.W. 23rd Street, Suite 18 Shepherd Mall
- Oklahoma City
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course.
It is your responsibility to print, complete and submit an affidavit per CE course or complete one affidavit for the 45 hour Post License package or 21 hour Package within 3 business days.
Fax affidavits to 512
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule