Providing basic information about urban planning and zoning ordinances and their vital and significant role is the sole intent of this course. Topics include: police power and general powers of municipalities, planned unit development provisions, Board of Adjustment, the process of local government planning, special zoning districts, individual use considerations, zoning changes, subdivision regulations, building codes and variances.
Introduction to Zoning - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course.
It is your responsibility to print, complete and submit an affidavit per CE course or complete one affidavit for the 45 hour Post License package or 21 hour Package within 3 business days.
Fax affidavits to 512
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule