A contract is an agreement between two or more parties to do or not to do something. Consideration is the exchange promised in the contract. In a real estate purchase contract, it is usually an exchange of promises. The buyer promises to “purchase and pay” if the seller will “sell and convey” title and possession of the property. This course discusses Contracts and Consideration, administrative tasks, discharge of contracts, negotiations and tactics, basics of quality negotiations, laws affecting negotiations, Oklahoma Real Estate Code, Oklahoma Real Estate Commission Rules, comparative advantage, legal consideration and principled negotiations.
Negotiations in Real Estate Transactions - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course.
It is your responsibility to print, complete and submit an affidavit per CE course or complete one affidavit for the 45 hour Post License package or 21 hour Package within 3 business days.
Fax affidavits to 512
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule