The fundamental purpose of OREC is to safeguard the public interest through encouraging and requiring high standards of knowledge; through encouraging ethical practices; through disciplining licensees who engage in dishonest, fraudulent or criminal activities in the conduct of real estate transactions; and through causing the prosecution of any person who violates the “Oklahoma Real Estate License Code”. Real estate professionals will learn about the jurisdiction of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission, penalties, the complaint process, auditing procedures and trust account data through the use of case studies.
OREC Auditing and Investigations - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2401 N.W. 23rd Street, Suite 18 Shepherd Mall
- Oklahoma City
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule