A successful brokerage starts with a business plan. The business plan will include policies and procedures for the office. Topics in this course include: creating a policy manual, operating accounts, Trust Accounts including Interest Bearing Accounts and account reconciliation, record keeping, disputes about earnest money and security deposits, Interpleader, commission splits, and marketing plans.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand how to create a brokerage business plans
- Learn about the policies and procedures to run a real estate brokerage
Real Estate Brokerage Operations - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2401 N.W. 23rd Street, Suite 18 Shepherd Mall
- Oklahoma City
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule