The purpose of insurance is to 'shift the risk of loss- from the individual to a large number of people who are exposed to similar risks. By sharing these risks, the individuals cost for protection is reduced to an affordable level. Topics covered include: Kinds of Policies, coverage, limits of liability, exclusions, disclosures, flood insurance, title insurance and errors and omissions insurance.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of insurance is to 'shift the risk of loss- from the individual to a large number of people who are exposed to similar risks.
- Learn how to share these risks, and to bring the individuals' cost for protection to an affordable level.
Real Estate Insurance - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule