Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is insurance on conventional loans indemnifying the lending institutions against default on the mortgage by the borrower. This course teaches the professional the following topics: Development of Mortgage Insurance, Underwriting Mortgage Guaranty Insurance, claims, reserve requirements, coverage, private mortgage insurance premiums, alternative financing techniques, seller financing, wraparound mortgage, contract for deed and lease with option to purchase.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand what Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is
- Learn how mortgage insurance got developed and alternative financing techniques
PMI and Alternative Financing - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule