A strategic plan is the companys vision of its own future. Strategic planning is the continuing process whereby a company envisions a desired future and develops procedures and operations to gain that future. This course discusses getting ready to plan through research, data generation, developing and implementing alternatives, values examination, mission statement prioritization and formulation, performance audits, gap analysis and integration of plans
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a strategic plan for a real estate company
- Understand the process of strategic planning whereby a company envisions a desired future and develops procedures and operations to gain that future.
- Discuss the plan through research, data generation, developing and implementing alternatives, values examination, mission statement prioritization and formulation
Strategic Planning - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course.
It is your responsibility to print, complete and submit an affidavit per CE course or complete one affidavit for the 45 hour Post License package or 21 hour Package within 3 business days.
Fax affidavits to 512-692-1814
Your course completion will be submitted to OREC. For further information, call 888-360-8724. Keep the certificate for your records only. Do Not Submit to OREC!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule