Risk Reduction is a pro-active method of protecting yourself and the best interest of the party or parties you represent. Topics for this course include: errors and omissions insurance, environmental issues, Fair Housing, managing risks, selection of employee/independent contractors, anti-trust laws, and realtor safety rules are covered extensively during this course. Single-Party Broker descriptions and Transaction Broker descriptions are included.
Reduction of Risk - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule