This course introduces the latest updates to Oregon real estate laws and rules, including a close look at which requirements have been added, deleted, or otherwise amended in the last couple of years. Specifically, this course discusses Senate Bill 67 Chapter 234 and Senate Bill 68 Chapter 193, both take effect as of January 1, 2018. In addition, the course includes updates made to Oregon Revised Statue 696 and Oregon Administrative Rule 863 which adds, repeals, or changes legal provisions in regards to real estate licensees in the State of Oregon.
Other topics in this course include the most common areas of noncompliance by licensees, as discovered through the voluntary compliance reviews taken by licensed real estate property managers and licensed principal real estate brokers in Nevada.
Finally, the requirements for the Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet are discussed in Lesson 4. These requirements include the requirements for providing the Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet to consumers and prospective clients and customers, the legal weight of the pamphlet (it has none, as it is strictly informational), and the specific content that must be included in the pamphlet, under the Oregon Revised Statutes.
This course includes the following lessons:
- Senate Bill 67 Chapter 234
- Common Areas of Non-Compliance by Licensees
- Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet
- Senate Bill 68 Chapter 193
Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) - Oregon Real Estate Agency
End of Course Instructions
Upon completion of this course, to print your Certificate of Completion please go to the "My Courses" section of your profile, and from the "Show" drop-down list select "Completed Courses". Once selected, please click on the "Print Certificate" icon in blue to print your Certificate of Completion.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you may be required to pass the lesson quizzes with 75% to move to the next lesson.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule