Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define important relocation terms; Describe a corporate relocation company; Differentiate corporate moves and self-directed moves
- List the primary objectives of a corporate relocation policy; Describe the services and benefits for the employee and the employer that a sound corporate relocation policy offers; Demonstrate the professional conduct guidelines for licensees that relocation management companies expect; Discuss tax issues involved in many corporate relocations
- Describe the services that relocation management companies typically provide for their clients; List and discuss the various relocation home sale programs employers may offer to their employees; Explain a Guaranteed Purchase Offer; Identify the tax implications for the relocation home sale programs
- Explain an Amended Value Sale and the challenges it may present for a real estate agent; List the 11 Key Elements and Procedures of an Amended Value Option; Discuss Buyer Value Options and the associated advantages
- Discuss the legal differences between corporate listings and regular listings; List the functional differences between corporate listings and regular listings; Apply licensee guidelines for relocation management company transactions
- Discuss referral fees in relocation transactions; Summarize how different professionals in an employee relocation transaction may view referral fees; Describe issues concerning after-the-fact referral fee requests; Identify the role and goals of the Worldwide ERC® Coalition; List the benefits of affinity groups; Discuss the Employee Relocation Council (ERC) and the professional designations offered to relocation professionals
This course covers the following topics:
- An Introduction to Corporate Relocation Transactions
- Corporate Relocation Policies and Tax Issues
- RMCs and Home Sale Programs
- Amended Value Sales and Buyer Value Option
- Corporate Listings and Guidelines for RMC-Controlled Sales
- Referral Fees and Worldwide ERC®
Introduction to Employee Relocation - Oregon Real Estate Agency
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule