In Section 40-57-135, the job description of the Broker-In-Charge is written within the South Carolina Real Estate Law. Duties, varying from, adequate supervision and compliance of the associated licensees, the language of the office policy, trust funds, and representation are included. The law can be tedious and vague in explanation. This BIC Duties and Responsibilities course will bring clarity and principled structure to the complicated language of the law. You will learn how to conduct sales meetings, handle trust funds, develop clarity of representation in your office policy, and understand how to adequately supervise by the course's end.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Deepening the understanding of the duties of Brokers-In-Charge
2. Understanding how to comply with the law in regards to trust funds
3. Reviewing the section of the law specific to the BIC
4. Reviewing the importance of the Office Policy.
Broker In Charge Duties and Responsibilities - Elective Credits - South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Synergy Business Park 110 Centerview Dr., Suite 201
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records and your credits will be reported to SCREC via CE Broker with 7 business days.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you will be required to pass the lesson quizzes in order to proceed to the next lesson.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule