It is not always obvious, especially to the first-time home buyer, the reasoning and importance of the home inspection. Therefore, the real estate licensee must know and understand the basic requirements of the property inspection and the responsibilities of the licensed inspectors. Some of the areas discussed are the basic fundamentals of the exterior components of real property as well as the interior housing construction; the procedure for inspecting heating and cooling systems; and warning signs of potential problem areas including mold and other environmental hazards.
Home Inspections - South Carolina Real Estate Commission
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule