This course explores the roles and practices of underwriters and appraisers as they qualify borrowers and properties for loans. Other requirements for loans, leases, and titles will also be discussed. The student will examine loan settlement procedures, the role of the Truth-in-Lending Act, and the effects of the Fair Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Qualifying Buyer and Property - South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Synergy Business Park 110 Centerview Dr., Suite 201
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule