In today's real estate industry, computers and other technology are used to do everything from prequalifying borrowers and searching title company records to monitoring demographic and market activity and providing prospective buyers with listing information and virtual tours. The purpose of this course is to increase the student's understanding of computer technology and its various applications in the field of real estate. It begins with an overview of the computer hardware necessary to run a successful modern real estate business. Students will then explore the myriad Internet applications available to real estate professionals. General software applications such as word processing and spreadsheets are covered along with database software and its use in the real estate industry.
This course also examines various office peripherals, including printers, scanners, cameras, calculators, and PDAs, and then demonstrates how these devices, along with basic and specialized software, can be utilized in real estate prospecting and marketing. Technology and Real Estate concludes with a closer look at how technology is used in the specific areas of credit, escrow, loans, property management, appraisal, investment, and accounting.
Technology and Real Estate - South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Synergy Business Park 110 Centerview Dr., Suite 201
End of Course Instructions
We hope you enjoyed the course. Please take a moment to fill out the survey at the following link and answer a few questions about your course experience.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule