This course explores the duties and responsibilities of an ethical broker, beginning with the characteristics of a good broker and avoiding conflicts of interest. The student will learn about gifts and kickbacks, the provisions of RESPA, handling escrow, earnest money, and when error and omissions insurance is needed. This course provides valuable information to aid the ethical broker in creating a policy manual, avoiding lender fraud, and following legal advertising practices. The course ends with an overview of the history of the MLS and the importance of agency disclosure.
Brokerage Administration and Management - South Dakota Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
We hope you enjoyed the course. Please take a moment to fill out the survey at the following link and answer a few questions about your course experience.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule