This course explores the roles and practices of underwriters and appraisers as they qualify borrowers and properties for loans. Other requirements for loans, leases, and titles will also be discussed. The student will examine loan settlement procedures, the role of the Truth-in-Lending Act, and the effects of the Fair Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Qualifying - Buyer and Property - South Dakota Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on successfully finishing your course! These credits count toward your Alabama Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form. You should now print a copy of your certificate of completion to keep for your own records. Thank you!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule