In the real estate industry, agreements are made everyday. Whether a salesperson is promising to sell a property within a specified period of time, a buyer is placing an offer on a house or a buyer is trying to purchase a property, some type of contract will be involved. Before entering into a legally binding agreement, real estate professionals should fully understand the different types of contracts that govern their industry. If a real estate professional makes a mistake while making a contract, he or she will be held liable for that mistake. Therefore, it is vital that real estate professionals protect themselves against errors, oversights and misunderstandings.
Contracts, Purchases, and Sales Agreements - Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 500 James Robertson Pkwy
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule