This 18-hour package is designed for brokers wanting to renew their real estate license in Texas after having completed the first year Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) requirement. The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires 18 hours of continuing education every two years to renew an active license. The required topics include TREC Legal Update I and II. The package satisfies all TREC requirements and gives you the flexibility to take your CE courses wherever you want through the convenient PDF format.
After completing this course, you will have satisfied all TREC requirements for active broker license renewal in Texas.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|TREC Legal Update II (2018‐2019)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|TREC Legal Update I (2018‐2019)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Broker Responsibility Course (2017‐2018)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Property Management-PDF Version||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule