The course approval number for this course will be available upon request.
The purpose of this course is to provide guidance and discussion of the ethical requirements and concerns affecting Texas Real Estate Agents. First, the five canons of professional ethics and conduct are identified and discussed. Because agency relationships are critical to real estate transactions, this relationship is explored. Another relationship that is explored involves connections between parties in real estate transactions, including intermediary brokerage relationships and subagency. The relationship between a real estate agent and a client is a fiduciary one, requiring each agent to put clients' interests first and adhere to the particular standards and ethics required by law. The varied responsibilities and duties of the real estate agent to different parties may often lead to conflicts of interest. Real estate agents must be aware of these potential conflicts and must also of how to prevent and deal with them.
TREC Legal Update I - Texas Real Estate Commission
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1700 N. Congress Avenue
This course includes lesson quizzes and you will be required to pass lesson quizzes with 70% score in order to move forward to the next lesson.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule