The course approval number for this course will be available upon request.
The purpose of this course is to communicate recent updates, changes, and addendums to laws, regulations, legal definitions, and forms as they apply to real estate practice in the state of Texas. Since judicial interpretation provides the effective enforcement of these changes, a section containing several case studies is included in the course in order to illustrate the law in action in contemporary practice.
TREC Legal Update II - Texas Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. It is important to note that TREC regulations allow training providers up to 10 days from course completion to post credits. Although we make every effort to report your credits to TREC within 24-48 hours of course completion, TREC's website can take an additional 24-48 hours to reflect the posting of credits.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you will be required to pass lesson quizzes with 70% score in order to move forward to the next lesson.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule