The course approval number for this course will be available upon request
This course covers the theories, rules, duties and activities that guide the real estate appraisal process. An appraiser must also conduct him- or herself professionally, ethically and honestly. There are guidelines regarding professionally and ethically correct behavior of appraisers as well that are also covered by this course. The entire appraisal process should be carried out in the best possible way for consumers and licensees as well as the real estate market.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and terminology used in real estate valuation and appraisal.
- Identify the basic capacities and skills of a qualified appraiser.
- Recognize the valuation principles used in real estate appraisal.
- Apply value theories to arrive at purchase prices of real estate.
- Characterize a favorable market for real estate sales.
- Differentiate the three approaches to value commonly used in appraisal.
- Follow the eight steps to the appraisal process to arrive at an accurate purchase price.
- Analyze and interpret an appraisal report.
- Differentiate between appraisal licensure and certification.
Real Estate Appraisal - Texas Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the certificate and you are requested to please keep a copy of the certificate with you for your records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule