The course approval number for this course will be available upon request
This course discusses liens, taxes and foreclosures. There are many types of liens, as well as several kinds of taxes, that can attach to a parcel of real estate. When borrowers default on a debt, foreclosure is the process by which lienholders collect the unpaid portion of a debt. Because liens represent an interest in real property, it is crucial that real estate licensees develop an in-depth understanding of liens and lien-related issues. Such knowledge also helps licensees to better advise buyers and sellers.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define the terms lien and tax lien and understand their operation.
- Recognize the different types of liens and know how their priority is established.
- Identify and describe types of non-tax liens.
- Understand how ad valorem taxes and special assessments are levied.
- Know how homeowners and investors can save on federal income taxes and capital gains taxes through the use of tax shelters.
- Describe and list different types of foreclosures.
- Recognize alternatives to foreclosure and common scams related to foreclosure.
Liens, Taxes, and Foreclosures - Texas Real Estate Commission
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1700 N. Congress Avenue
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the certificate and you are requested to please keep a copy of the certificate with you for your records
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule