Texas 18 Hour CE Package
10 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This complete 18-hour Real Estate CE course is a comprehensive online education program designed for anyone wanting to renew their real estate license in Texas after having completed the first year Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) requirement. The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires 18 hours of continuing education every two years to renew an active license. The required topics include TREC Legal Update I and II. Our online package satisfies all TREC requirements and gives you the flexibility to take your CE courses wherever it is convenient for you.
This Package includes the following courses:
- Closing and Settlement Costs-PDF Version (#35785)
- Liens, Taxes, and Foreclosures-PDF Version (#35784)
- Property Management-PDF Version (#32351)
- TREC Legal Update I (2020-2021) (#37796)
- TREC Legal Update II (2020-2021) (#37797)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Property Management-PDF Version||Real Estate|
|TREC Legal Update I (2020-2021)||Real Estate|
|TREC Legal Update II (2020-2021)||Real Estate|
|Closing and Settlement Costs-PDF Version||Real Estate|
|Liens, Taxes, and Foreclosures-PDF Version||Real Estate|
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule