The course approval number for this course will be available upon request
The real estate industry, along with many other industries, is being revolutionized by the Internet. As time goes on, increasing numbers of people gain access to the Internet and use it to satisfy their real estate needs. To avoid being left behind, real-estate professionals need to cultivate an online presence. In this module students will learn about the Internet and how it has affected the real estate industry. Students will also learn about the elements of Web sites and how to market themselves and their sites on the Internet. The final lesson teaches students to communicate effectively over email. The conclusion of this module presents real world dilemmas and applications of the information presented. As the student completes this module, he or she should try to paint a big picture of Internet issues, which the module will address with comprehensive content questions, practices and case studies.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Understand the effects of disintermediation on real-estate professionals
- Be able to explain the issues that apply to Internet Data Exchange and Virtual Office Web sites
- Have increased knowledge about the basic components of and terms related to the Internet
- Know how to generate contacts through the development of an effective Web site
- Evaluate and be able to implement Internet marketing methods
- Understand important guidelines for writing emails that will help generate effective dialogues
Using The Internet To Serve Clients - Texas Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the certificate and you are requested to please keep a copy of the certificate with you for your records
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule