This course was designed to give real estate licensees information regarding the protections the state of Virginia, in coordination with Federal Agencies, has put into state legislation to assist in protecting families and businesses from the disastrous effects of flooding.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- Explain the difference between flood hazards or flood zoning
- Answer question regarding why some areas a considered Special Flood Hazard Areas
- Be able to explain the danger of not having flood insurance even if one is not in a Flood Hazard area
- Understand the advantages of the residents that are in a community that participates in the Community Rating System
- Understand the Acronyms
- Flood Hazard Areas (SFHAs)
- Flood Zone Areas
- Floodplain Management Program
Virginia Legal Updates and Emerging Trends Including Flood Instructions - Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 400
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course. In order to receive credit for this course, please email the completed Proctor Form to email@example.com. Once the completed proctor form is received and validated you will be issued a certificate of completion.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you may be required to pass the lesson quizzes if applicable to your state jurisdiction.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule