This course covers a wide variety of real estate topics. You will examine Licensing Law updates in the State of Washington and subjects such as agency duties and managing broker responsibilities. You will also explore distressed properties, short sales, and REO sales, in addition to, guidelines pertaining to unlicensed assistants, advertising, and social media. Fair Housing issues, as they relate to both federal and state laws, will be investigated. Situations involving multiple offers and property management will be introduced, as well. Upon completion of this course, you will have gained a thorough understanding of updated statutes, Agency Law, and other types of law, and you will be equipped with the knowledge necessary to ensure that you are adhering to these regulations.
Course Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the meaning of agency and agency relationships with regard to real estate in the state of Washington.
- Explore the intricacies of distressed properties, short sales, and REO sales and how each affects real estate services.
- Apply Licensing Law requirements as they pertain to advertising and social media.
- Define federal, state, and local fair housing laws, including protected classes.
- Evaluate and prepare for multiple offer situations.
- Interpret the procedures and agreements necessary for property management.
- Explain pocket listings and their potential detriment for real estate licensees.
The educational objectives of the Residential CORE are intended to provide a mandated three-hour legislative, legal, and business practices update for minimally competent real estate professionals. This course focuses on the following topic areas:
- Topic Area I: Legislative Update
- Topic Area II: Legal Update
- Topic Area III: Business Practices Update
Current Issues in Residential WA Real Estate 18-19 - Washington Department of Licensing
Subject Matter Expert
All course material updated and maintained by 360training.com as provided by Washington State Department of Licensing.
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you will be required to pass the lesson quizzes with 70% score in order to move forward to the next lesson.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule