Current Issues in Residential Washington Real Estate 2020-2021
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Credit Type: Taxation, Legal Aspects, Current Trends and Issues, Core Residential
Learners will explore the forms that are currently causing issues for agents in the field, emphasizing the purpose, standards of practice, and pitfalls, as well as specific loan program updates affecting the industry. Learners will then learn about recent WA state real estate legislative issues, including real estate excise tax legislation, business and occupation taxes, fair housing and the protected classes, and the Residential Landlord-Tenant Act (RLTA). The final module begins by exploring professional cooperation and resolving disputes through mediation or arbitration. Then learners will review the responsibilities of managing brokers, designated brokers, and branch managers. The final lesson takes a closer look at multiple offers and the best practices and available options.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the forms that are currently causing issues for agents in the field
- Discuss the purpose, standards of practice, and pitfalls
- Summarize the specific loan program updates affecting the industry.
- Effectively and appropriately use the necessary forms in a residential real estate transaction.
- Identify and describe common concepts relating to Washington State residential real estate legislative issues.
- Identify and describe examples of professional cooperation with fellow licensees as well as the public.
- Explain managing brokers' responsibilities
- Discuss how to handle multiple offers
The educational objectives of the Residential CORE are intended to provide a mandated three-hour legislative, legal, and business practices update for minimally competent real estate professionals. This course focuses on the following topic areas:
- Topic Area I: Legal Update
- Topic Area II: Legislative Update
- Topic Area III: Business Practices Update
Current Issues in WA Residential RE (CORE) 2020-2021 - Washington Department of Licensing
- Washington Department of Licensing
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2000 Fourth Avenue West
Subject Matter Expert
All course material updated and maintained by 360training.com as provided by Washington State Department of Licensing.
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you will be required to pass the lesson quizzes with 70% score in order to move forward to the next lesson.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule