GA Post License: Starting Your Real Estate Career
3 Learner Reviews -
12 Days of Savings! Save 15% until 12/25. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 25
- Credit Type: Post-License
Smart agents start their real estate careers with a plan for success. With this comprehensive post license course, students will learn the importance of prospecting and time management. Explore the methods and models that help agents work smarter, not harder and communicate effectively with clients, customers, and other licensees. The required NAR Ethics course is included as well as a section covering community ethics and the agent's responsibilities to local and global communities. Students will become conversant on environmental issues and how they impact listings and sales; how to identify a possible drug lab and what happens then. Predatory lending has an effect on many aspects of the real estate industry and students will explore the popular scams and the ways borrowers can protect themselves.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn the importance of prospecting and time management
- Explore the methods and models that help agents work smarter, not harder and communicate effectively with clients, customers, and other licensees.
- Become conversant on environmental issues and how they impact listings and sales
- Identify a possible drug lab and what happens then.
This course covers the following topics:
Business Plan and Prospecting
Prospecting: Part I
Prospecting: Part II
Budgeting Your Money
Creating a Business Plan
Charting the Course
Six ‘Mythunderstandings' Between You and High Achievement
The Nine Ways the Millionaire Real Estate Agent Thinks, Part I
The Nine Ways the Millionaire Real Estate Agent Thinks, Part II
Earn a Million, Part I
Earn a Million, Part II
Earn a Million, Part III
Net a Million
Receive a Million
Effective Communication Models
Pacing and Matching for Effective Communication
Understanding How the Other Person Thinks
Negotiating With Style
Achieving Desired Outcomes in Communication
Understanding and Using Effective Communication
The National Association of REALTORS® CODE OF ETHICS
Articles and Standards of the REALTORS® Code of Ethics
Enforcement of the Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics Case Studies Part 1
Code of Ethics Case Studies Part 2
Asbestos and Lead
Radon, Ground Water, and Underground Storage Tanks
The Methamphetamine Epidemic
Methamphetamine: The Drug
How Methamphetamine is Made
Meth Labs and Property
Basic Concepts of Community Ethics
Ethical Productivity Strategies
Applying Productivity Strategies
Community Ethics: Review
Predatory Lending: Part I
Predatory Lending: Part II
Predatory Lending: Part III
GA Post License- Starting Your Real Estate Career - Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on successfully finishing your course! These credits count toward your Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form AND the Proctor Form. You should now print a copy of your certificate of completion to keep for your own records. Thank you!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule