Real Estate Pre License Exam Prep
- New York
- South Carolina
This extensive course provides information on a variety of topics, from marketing and appraisal to mortgage fraud and contracts, which are instrumental in maintaining a successful Georgia real estate business....
This comprehensive pre-license course covers everything students need to know to pass the licensing exam. The modules introduce all aspects of the real estate industry, beginning with different areas and specialties, license law...
This prelicense course begins by introducing the student to various types of real estate careers, activities, companies, and governmental agencies that regulate the industry. Then the course explores property rights, forms of...
Real estate mathematics can be very daunting and confusing. However, by beginning with a review of basic math skills and reinforcing what is already known, students will soon learn to apply real estate terminology and specific formulas to problems and tasks common in the....
What are the advantages of enrolling in our exam prep courses?
There are several ways our exam preparation courses can help you:
- Students enrolled in our real estate exam prep courses get to practice and apply what they have learned.
- Simulation quizzes and activities are designed to test the student's understanding of the information.
- The exam prep is interactive, helping students with problem-solving and analysis and answering their most difficult questions.
- The program helps real estate students prepare for the national realtor examination, giving them their best shot at not just a passing grade, but at an impressive grade that will help them launch a new career as an agent.
Why take the review course with agentcampus.com?
Our team of real estate professionals are entirely focused on helping you find the right course for you. Our online real estate exam prep courses are affordable, convenient, comprehensive and focused on you and your career.
The exam prep courses we teach can be accessed anytime and anywhere you have Internet access. You will be able to test your preparedness throughout your course with quizzes based on the national realtor examination, building confidence and self-esteem as you build your knowledge and industry expertise.
Questions? Contact Us!
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
How Real Estate Exam Prep Can Help?
Practice makes perfect, or at least a passing score. After completing a real estate prelicense course, the best way to cement what you’ve learned and prepare for the licensing exam is to use an exam prep course.
What‘s an Exam Prep?
Exam preps mimic the real licensing exam with a similar format covering the same topics. Students enrolled in real estate exam prep courses practice and apply what they learned.
You answer questions testing your knowledge of general real estate topics and state-specific issues, often with feedback explaining the correct answer. Simulations are designed to test the student‘s understanding and help with problem-solving and analysis to answer difficult questions.
How Does an Exam Prep Help You Pass the Exam?
- Builds confidence: Taking lots of practice exams will build confidence and defeat test stress during the exam. You‘ll feel more comfortable if you know what to expect. So, in addition to take an exam prep, learn as much as you can about the exam and the exam site. Download study guides and candidate handbooks from the exam provider‘s web site.
- Reduces fear and anxiety: Humans often fear the unknown. If you‘ve done something before, you‘ll naturally be less fearful and apprehensive doing it again.
- Get comfortable with the question type: Most state licensing exams contain multiple choice questions with four answer choices: the correct answer and three distractors. This is how exam prep questions are presented.
- Review the topics to be tested: Real estate prelicense courses and exam preps are based on the licensing exam topics outline. If you paid attention during the course and exam preps, there shouldn‘t be any surprises.
- Learn how to quickly and correctly answer questions: After taking several practice tests, you get a feel for how the questions and answers are commonly worded and you develop strategies for eliminating the wrong answers, thus increasing your odds of answering correctly.
Why Should You Enroll in the 360training.com Exam Prep
It‘s all about convenience. Exam prep in a classroom is limited to an hour or two on specific days and possibly a limited number of chances to take practice tests. With the 360training.com Real Estate Pre-License Exam Prep, it‘s all online. You can take the exam as many times as you need, whenever and wherever you have internet, day or night. Enroll today!