FINAL PREP - DRE – California Questions for Salespersons
An Exam Prep for Real Estate Licensee Candidates Based upon the Required DRE Exam
This exam prep is provided to those students who are preparing to take the state-mandated exam to become Real Estate Licensees in California. It is not an official or otherwise sanctioned testing mechanism, and is meant merely to provide a determination of your preparedness for taking the Proctored Exam given by the DRE in California. In order for this testing module to be truly effective you should have completed pre-license educational coursework for California.
Like the official exam that you will take to gain your license, this test is comprised of questions dealing with issues applicable nationwide, and with state-specific issues. To help you retain the information presented here, these subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
You will study the following subjects:
- Property Ownership and Land Use Controls and Regulations Laws of Agency
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- Transfer of Property
- Practice of Real Estate and Mandated Disclosures
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule