FINAL PREP PSI – National Questions for Salespersons
This exam prep is provided to those students who are preparing to take the state-mandated exam to become Real Estate Licensees in their state. It is not an official or otherwise sanctioned testing mechanism, and is meant merely to provide a determination of your preparedness for taking the Proctored Exam given by PSI (Psychological Services, Inc.) in your state. This is the national portion of the exam. In order for this testing module to be truly effective you should have completed pre-license educational coursework.
Like the official exam that you will take to gain your license, this test is comprised of questions dealing with issues applicable nationwide, and with state-specific issues. To help you retain the information presented here, these subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
You will study the following subjects:
- Property Ownership
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- Laws of Agency
- Mandated Disclosures
- Transfer of Property
- Practice of Real Estate
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule