FINAL PREP-PROMISSOR – National Questions for Florida Salespersons
An Exam Prep for Florida Real Estate License Candidates Based upon the Required PROMISSOR Exam
This exam prep is provided to those students who are preparing to take the state-mandated exam to become Real Estate Licensees in Florida. It is not an official or otherwise sanctioned testing mechanism, and is meant merely to provide a determination of your preparedness for taking the Proctored Exam given by PROMISSOR in Florida. This is the national portion of the exam. In order for this testing module to be truly effective you should have completed broker educational coursework.
Like the official exam, all exams given through this program are timed. Unlike proctored exams, however, you may stop and resume an exam at your convenience. When you log in as a returning student to complete an exam, you will return to the question that you last completed. In order to log in as a returning student to complete an exam, you must remember your username and password.
Like the official exam that you will take to gain your license, this test is comprised of questions dealing with issues applicable nationwide, and with Florida -specific issues.
To help you retain the information presented here, these subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
You will study the following subjects:
- Real Property Ownership, Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Appraisal
- Contracts and Agency Relationships
- Property Disclosures
- Federal Law
- Financing and Settlement Costs
- Leases and Property Management
- Brokerage Operations
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule