This course begins with an introduction to the roles and duties of Washington real estate brokers, Washington license law, and agency representation and required disclosures. Students will learn about the conditions required for a valid contract, breach of contract, the use of contracts in real estate, torts, fraud, and negligence. The course includes a comprehensive exploration of how law affects the practice of real estate in such areas as advertising, agency agreements, sales contracts, property disclosures, ethics, offers, escrow funds, closing procedures, condominiums, acting as an independent contractor, and property management. The last section examines the following current topics in the real estate industry: foreclosures, short sales, carbon monoxide laws, labor and industry requirements, and online advertising.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule