Missouri 48 Hour Pre-License Basic Package
- Course Delivery: On Demand
The goal of the 48-hour Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination course is to prepare you to take the licensing exam and to begin a successful career in real estate. This course explores the major relationships, processes, requirements, and documents common in the real estate industry.
This Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination course covers the following topics:
- Agency Relationships and Contracts
- Real Property Ownership and Land Use
- Real Property Description and Valuation
- Marketing Regulations
- Property Management
- Real Estate Calculations
- Missouri License
This exam prep is for learners preparing to take the state-mandated licensing exam. Like the official exam that you will take to earn your license, this test is comprised of questions dealing with an array of real estate topics. To help you retain the information, subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
Enjoy easily accessible, interactive training on your schedule plus 24/7 customer support online or by phone. The Prelicense packages have the approved courses you need to meet the prelicense education requirements. No worries, no hassles. All you need is Internet.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule