Missouri 72 Hour Pre-License Premium Package
Back-to-School Savings! You Save $25 Today! Offer Expires 8/15.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
Missouri Salesperson Pre-Exam Course:
The goal of the 48-hour Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination course is to prepare you to take the licensing exam and to begin a successful career in real estate. This course explores the major relationships, processes, requirements, and documents common in the real estate industry.
This Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination course covers the following topics:
- Agency Relationships and Contracts
- Real Property Ownership and Land Use
- Real Property Description and Valuation
- Marketing Regulations
- Property Management
- Real Estate Calculations
- Missouri License Law
Prepare for your new career with knowledge of the day-to-day activities of a real estate licensee. This course goes in depth on every step of a real estate sales transaction, including agency, listing, disclosures, appraisal, inspection, financing, contracts, and closing.
This Missouri Real Estate Practice course covers the following topics:
- Fiduciary Duties
- The Creation and Termination of Agency Relationship
- Agency Disclosure
- Avoiding Misrepresentation
- Listing Property
- Seller Agency Agreements
- Seller Disclosures
- Buyer Representation
- Dual Agents and Transaction Brokers
- Compensation, Cooperation, and Antitrust Issues
- Appraisal Process, Principles, and Methods
- The Competitive Market Analysis
- Home Construction and Inspection
- The Real Estate Cycle
- The Primary Market
- The Role of the Secondary Market
- Financial Instruments
- The Loan Process
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Alternative Financing
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Home Equity Mortgages
- Predatory Lending
- Earnest Money and Escrow Accounts
- Introduction to Contracts
- Elements of a Contract
- Contract Interpretation and Modification
- Contract Performance and Discharge
- Contract Breach
This exam prep includes state specific topics to help learners pass the state specific topics on the mandated real estate license exam. Like the official exam you'll take to earn your license, this test includes all relevant real estate topics. Subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
Enjoy easily accessible, interactive training on your schedule plus 24/7 customer support online or by phone. The pre-license packages have the approved courses you need to meet the pre-license education requirements. No worries, no hassles. All you need is Internet.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Missouri Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Examination||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Missouri Real Estate Practice||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Missouri Real Estate Salesperson Exam Prep||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule