Great value! Broker prelicense and Real Estate Math for just $299!
This extensive broker prelicense course explores the major areas real estate brokers confront when operating a real estate brokerage firm. First, students will gain useful information about successful business management in sections on brokerage administration management, business planning, office policies, human resources, licensee training, risk management, and technology. This section concludes with in-depth lessons on goal setting and business growth. Next is an overview of liability issues, including agency, fair housing, disclosures, and Montana laws and rules. This is followed by lessons discussing contract law, interpretation, and common Montana forms. Students will learn about Montana trust account requirements as well as the purpose and operation of escrow, closing, settlement, and title insurance. The property management section explores Montana property manager licensing, landlord and tenant law, and leases before delving further into the duties of a residential property manager and handling tenant relations. Lessons covering community ethics conclude the course. Also included in this package is a Real Estate Math class, an excellent refresher for any busy broker.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the operations of a brokerage firm
- Be able to discuss areas of business management
- Discuss liability issues inherent in real estate transactions
- Understand Montana laws and rules relating to real estate
- Understand contract law and forms
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Montana Broker Prelicense||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Estate Math||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule