150 Hour Oregon Premium Prelicense Package
2 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone interested in pursuing a real estate career in the state of Oregon.
- Highest Quality Courses Available with State of the Art Delivery System.
- 150 Hours of Course Content PLUS Exam Prep Questions and Math Tutorial.
- Compatible on Mac or PC.
- Downloadable PDF course version available. You can take them with you wherever you go.
- Highest 1st Time Pass Rates.
- 24/7 Course Access.
- Courses offered in conjunction with Train Agents, state license #1734.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Real Estate Math||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Client Focused Communications||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
Unit B Law - Real Property Measurements
Unit C Law - Title and Deeds
Unit D Law - Encumbrances
Unit E Law - The Closing Process
Unit F Law - Oregon Liens
Unit G Law - Land Use Restrictions
Unit H Law - Estate Law, Short Sales & Environmental Hazards
Unit I Law - Oregon Real Estate Law
Unit J Law - Foreclosures and Short Sales
Unit K Law - Income Producing Properties
Oregon Law Final Exam
Course 2: OREGON PRACTICES - Unit A
Unit B Practices - Oregon Real Estate Agencies
Unit C Practices - Property Valuation/CMA & Listings
Unit D Practices - Sales
Unit E Practices - Federal Acts
Unit F Practices - Types of Real Estate Companies
Unit G Practices - Trust Accounts, Agency, & Licensee Status Change
Oregon Practices Final Exam
Course 3: OREGON FINANCE
Unit B Finance - Mortgages
Unit C Finance - Financing Documents
Unit D Finance - Definitions of Real Estate Practice
Unit E Finance - Types of Loans
Unit F Finance - Non-Governmental Loan Programs
Unit G Finance - CMAs and Valuation
Unit H Finance - Mathematical Calculations Used in Financing
Unit I Finance - Real Estate Math, Taxation and Financing
Unit J Finance - Loan Definitions, Interest and Amortization
Oregon Finance Final Exam
Course 4: Oregon Contracts - Unit A
Unit B Contracts - Listings
Unit C Contracts - Subdivided Land and Condominiums
Oregon Contracts Final Exam
Course 5: OREGON AGENCY LAW - Unit A
Unit B Agency Law - Define Agency
Oregon Agency Law Final Exam
Course 6: OREGON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT - Unit A
Unit B Property Management - Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
Unit C Property Management - Economics of Property Management
Unit D Property Management - Types of Leases
Unit E Property Management - Agency Relationship Between Property Manager and Owner
Unit F Property Management - Tenant Relations and Maintenance
Unit G Property Management - Recordkeeping
Unit H Property Management - Anti-Discrimination Statues
Oregon Property Management Final Exam
Course 7: OREGON BROKERAGE Unit A Brokerage - Advertising
Unit B Brokerage - Financial Records, Banking Trust Accounts and Closing
Unit C Brokerage - Office Facilities, Legal requirements and Discipline
Unit D Brokerage - Closing and Settlement
Unit E Brokerage - Financial Reports
Unit F Brokerage - Non Financial Records Listing and Transaction Records
Unit G Brokerage - Office Manuals Policies and Procedures
Unit H Brokerage - Office Activity Other than Real Estate Sales
Unit I Brokerage - Federal Laws
Unit J Brokerage - Advertising and Supervisory Roles
Oregon Brokerage Final Exam
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule