180 Hour Premium Texas Pre-License Package
9 Learner Reviews -
NEW! Add TREC-Approved Online Exam — $54.0 $54.0 per user
Save Time, Money and Hassle when You Choose Recorded Proctoring Exam. Learn more Select Recorded Proctoring Exam if you wish to save time looking for a proctor, money and hassle in going to physically take the exam in presence of an approved proctor. 360training is the first to offer this service online with TREC approval. Start your state-approved exam anytime you want, anywhere you have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not select this option, TREC requires that you take the state exam in physical presence of an approved proctor.
Save Some Green! Get 15% Off this course until 3/31. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone needing Real Estate prelicense courses in Texas
Your Package Includes
- TREC-Approved Real Estate Courses
- Approved TREC provider #0591
- 180 Hour Premium Texas Pre-License Package
- Immediate certificate download on course completion
- NEW! TREC-Approved Recorded Proctoring Exam (optional)
This is the ultimate pre-license package full of required real estate courses and elective courses that is designed to help you pass the State Real Estate Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical sequence.
Don't shortcut your preparation. If you fail, you'll have to pay to retake the exam. Get the Ultimate Success Pre-license Package to avoid all that. It gives you all the essential tools to help you pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
A professional instructor is available seven days a week via email and phone to answer all of your questions. You also get the Online Prep Course to help you remember the real estate vocabulary and concepts you'll see on the State Licensing Exam. It's just the crucial information in easy-to-read language.
Please note, TREC will not accept your certificate of completion for this course unless 3 days have elapsed since the date/time you started the course. Your participation in this course must not exceed 12 hours per day.
Example: If you started the course on March 2 at 11:00AM, then the soonest you could take the final exam would be March 4 at 6:00AM (3 days at 12 hours per day). Please note you are not required to work on the courses 12 hours per day, but this is the maximum amount of time per day.
Starting and completing more than one qualifying course within the same 3 days does not comply with Commission rules. TREC cannot award credit for courses and certificates that are not in compliance.
Please ensure you have met these requirements BEFORE attempting the final exam.
Topics covered in this package are the:
Principles I course
Texas Principles of Real Estate Part One is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Principles II course
Texas Principles of Real Estate Part Two is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Law of Agency course
Law of Agency is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Law of Contracts course
Law of Contracts is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Promulgated Contracts course
Promulgated Contracts is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Finance I courseFinance I is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|1251 Law of Contracts (PDF with Quizzes)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|1151 Law of Agency (PDF with Quizzes)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|0122 Real Estate Principles II (PDF with Quizzes)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|0121 Real Estate Principles I (PDF with Quizzes)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|351 Promulgated Contract Forms (PDF with Quizzes)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|451 Real Estate Finance I (PDF with Quizzes)||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Estate Math||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Client Focused Communications||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Texas Exam Prep||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage||SCORM|
This package includes the following courses:
- Principles I and II
- Law of Agency
- Law of Contracts
- Promulgated Contracts
- Real Estate Finance
- Texas Salesperson Exam Prep
- Real Estate Math
- Client Focused Communications
To qualify for a Texas sales agent license, you must be at least 18 years old, a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien, and a legal resident of Texas.
Steps for Getting a Texas Sales Agent License
1. Successfully complete 180 hours of real estate education: The required prelicense education includes:
- 30-hour Principles of Real Estate I
- 30-hour Principles of Real Estate II
- 30-hour Law of Agency
- 30-hour Law of Contracts
- 30-hour Promulgated Contracts Forms
- 30-hour Real Estate Finance
3. Provide your fingerprints: When you apply or renew a sales agent license, you have to provide your fingerprints for a background check.
4. Pass the licensing exam: The Texas licensing exams are conducted by the Pearson VUE testing company.
5. Find a real estate broker: Arrange for broker sponsorship. Texas sales agents must be sponsored by a licensed real estate broker.
6. Get to Work: The TREC will send your active sales agent license to your sponsoring broker. Then you will be authorized to legally buy and sell real estate for commissions.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule
TREC Guideline Update effective September 1, 2017
As of September 1st, new TREC Guidelines require students to take all qualifying exams in the presence of an official proctor. Click here to learn more.
TREC now requires exams to be taken in the presence of a qualified, eligible Proctor to qualify for a certificate of completion.
Please see below for a list of acceptable Proctors:
- An authorized notary
- Employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers
- Librarians at a school, university, or public library
- College or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors
- Clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church
- Members of the court system – a Judge, justice of the peace, magistrates, and prosecutors
- Law Enforcement Officers – a sergeant, lieutenant, or captain and
- Educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
As set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1, you may be requested to provide a background check prior to enrolling in Texas real estate courses. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.Close
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.