1251 Law of Contracts (PDF with Quizzes)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 30
- Credit Type: Pre License
In the real estate industry, agreements are made every day. Whether a salesperson is promising to sell a propertlgent.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
TREC Guideline Update effective September 1, 2017
Due to new guidelines, students are now required to take the exam in the presence of a qualified proctor. In addition, students who may have a criminal offenses, unpaid judgement, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license or have performed unlicensed activity can consider submitting a criminal history evaluation before applying.
Under the new rules, you will be required to find an eligible Proctor and give the exam in his/her presence to qualify for a completion certificate.
The following are acceptable third party proctors:
- employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
- librarians at a school, university, or public library;
- college or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
- clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
- educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
As set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1, you may request a criminal history evaluation prior to enrolling in courses. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.Close
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule