0122 Real Estate Principles II (PDF with Quizzes)
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 30
- Credit Type: Pre License
Texas Real Estate Principles Part 2 is a 30-hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas. The course provides a comprehensive overview of real estate principles. TREC mandates that all real estate agents obtain a total of 60 hours of course work in the principles of real estate. For this reason, there is an additional 30-hour part of this course, Texas Real Estate Principles Part 1. While both courses work independently of the other, we suggest that for continuity and convenience, you take both parts together.
Texas Real Estate Principles Part 2 contains the following topics:
- Real Estate Math
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Financing Principles
- Land Use Controls and Environmental Hazards
- Real Estate Specializations
- Real Estate Investments
- Property Management
- Estates, Transfers and Titles
- Closing Procedures/Closing the Real Estate Transaction
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
TREC Guideline Update effective September 1, 2017
As of September 1st, new TREC Guidelines require students to take all qualifying exams in the presence of an official proctor. Click here to learn more.
TREC now requires exams to be taken in the presence of a qualified, eligible Proctor to qualify for a certificate of completion.
Please see below for a list of acceptable Proctors:
- An authorized notary
- Employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers
- Librarians at a school, university, or public library
- College or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors
- Clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church
- Members of the court system – a Judge, justice of the peace, magistrates, and prosecutors
- Law Enforcement Officers – a sergeant, lieutenant, or captain and
- Educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
As set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1, you may be requested to provide a background check prior to enrolling in Texas real estate courses. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.Close
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule